Pleasant Hill Tree Service
Call 925.334.2742 for emergency tree service in Pleasant Hill or to schedule your free quote
Arbor Pro is an East Bay tree service serving Pleasant Hill CA. With modern equipment, and expert training, we perform all Pleasant Hill tree removal and tree pruning with the upmost safety and efficiency.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, and the value we add to your Pleasant Hill home or commercial property. Arbor Pro is licensed, insured with liability and workers compensation, and fully qualified with a trained team to perform any type of tree work in Pleasant Hill, including:
- Pleasant Hill tree removal
- Pleasant Hill tree pruning
- Pleasant Hill stump removal
- Emergency tree service in Pleasant Hill
- Pleasant Hill crane service for tree care & more
Need tree care or have a tree emergency in Pleasant Hill? Call 925.334.2742 or contact us today to schedule a quote.
Pro is licensed,
Pleasant Hill Tree Ordinance
- Any native oak tree measuring 9 inches or larger in diameter measured at 54 inches above the ground.
- Any native tree measuring 9 inches or larger in diameter measured at 54 inches above the ground. Indigenous trees include but are not limited to:
- Bigleaf Maple (Acer Macrophyllum)
- California Bay or Laurel (Umbellularia Californica)
- California Black Walnut (Juglans Hindsii )
- California Buckeye (Aesculus Californica)
- California Sycamore (Platanus Racemosa)
- Elderberry (Sambucus Mexicana)
- Madrone (Arbutus Menziesii)
- Red Alder (Alnus Oregona)
- A non-native tree (with the exception of Eucalyptus) measuring 18 inches in diameter measured at 54 inches above
Permit Process: Click the following link for the Tree Removal FAQ’s and the Tree Removal Permit Application If you have any questions please call the Planning Department at: 925-671-5209