Danville Tree Service
Call 925.334.2742 for emergency tree service in Danville or to schedule your free quote
Arbor Pro is an East Bay tree service serving Danville CA. With modern equipment, and expert training, we perform all Danville tree removal and tree pruning with the upmost safety and efficiency.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, and the value we add to your Danville home or commercial property. Arbor Pro is licensed, insured with liability and workers compensation, and fully qualified with a trained team to perform any type of tree work in Danville, including:
- Danville tree removal
- Danville tree pruning
- Danville stump removal
- Emergency tree service in Danville
- Danville crane service for tree care & more
Pro is licensed,
Danville Tree Ordinance
Any tree measuring over 36″ in diameter at four and one-half (4-1/2) above grade.
Any of the following native trees having a trunk or main stem which measures ten (10) inches or greater in diameter measured four and one-half (4-1/2) feet above natural grade or, for a multi-stemmed tree, a combination of trunks totaling twenty (20) inches or greater in diameter measured four and one-half (4-1/2) feet above natural grade, on any type of lot or property:
- Canyon Live Oak (Quercus chrysolepis)
- Blue Oak (Quercus douglasii)
- California Black Oak (Quercus kelloggi)
- Interior Live Oak (Quercus wislizenii)
- White Alder (Alnus rhombifolia)
- California Bay (Umbellularia california)
- Coast Live Oak (Quercus agrifolia)
- Valley Oak (Quercus lobata)
- California Buckeye (Aesculus californica)
- California Sycamore (Platanus racemosa)
- Madrone (Arbutus menziesii)
- London Plane Tree (Platanus acerifolia)
For detailed information on the permit process click here
Click to download the tree permit application. If you have any questions on the process please call the town’s Planning Division at (925) 314-3310 to talk to the Planner of the day.
Please note: The permit application may requires a letter from a Certified Arboist- we can provide this service for you if the city requires it.