Concord Tree Service
Call 925.334.2742 for emergency tree service in Concord or to schedule your free quote
Arbor Pro is an East Bay tree service serving Concord CA. With modern equipment, and expert training, we perform all Concord tree removal and tree pruning with the upmost safety and efficiency.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, and the value we add to your Concord home or commercial property. Arbor Pro is licensed, insured with liability and workers compensation, and fully qualified with a trained team to perform any type of tree work in Concord, including:
- Concord tree removal
- Concord tree pruning
- Concord stump removal
- Emergency tree service in Concord
- Concord crane service for tree care & more
Pro is licensed,
Concord Tree Ordinance
1. Any of the following listed native trees with a 12” DBH single trunk, or 12’ DBH sum of all stems on multiple trunk tree, measured at 54” above the ground:
- Blue Oak
- Valley Oak
- Coast Live Oak
- California Bay
- California Buckeye
- California Sycamore
2. Other trees with at least 24” DBH (single trunk) or a multi-stemmed tree where the sum of all stems are 24” DBH, measured at 54” above the ground.
3. A tree 6” DBH single or multi-stemmed that is located within the structural setback of creeks or streams (Creek and Riparian Habitat Protection 122-802).
4. Any tree or group of trees which has a relationship to an event of historical significance or is of public interest and which has been designated by action of the Planning Commission as a heritage tree.
The following trees do not require a permit and can be removed no matter the size (unless such tree has been specifically designated a “Heritage Tree” by action of the Planning Commission): Eucalyptus, Acacia, Monterey Pine, Palm, and Privet
Permit Process: Click HERE for information about permit requirements. Please contact the Public Works-Maintenance Services Parks Division at (925) 671-3444 with any questions or visit their “Trees” page for great information on tree care and protected trees.